Rat and Mouse Disposal
In this section you will find a comprehensive range of products that will give you the means to safely and effectively collect and dispose of dead rats and mice.
Once discovered a dead rat or mouse should be disposed of immediately by collecting it into a heavy duty polythene sack and sealing it tightly before putting it into your general waste. Posioned rodents can be a ahzard to pets and other mammals if they are consumed.
- DO NOT flush dead rodents down toilets.
- DO NOT handle dead rodents with your bare hands.
- DO NOT dispose of rodents in general waste containers without first sealing them in an air tight plastic bag.
- DO wear suitable protection to prevent human contact with dead rodents.
- DO disinfect, or better still, dispose of, any tools used for retrieving dead rodents after use.
Rats and mice carry many zoonoses (disease agents that transfer between animals and humans) handle them with care, if in doubt seek professional help.
|Digrain Disinfectant Concentrate|
- Disinfectant concentrate available in two forms Digrain Mint & Digrain Clean
- Digrain Clean - Public health disinfectant. Quarterny ammoniums
- Digrain Mint – Bacteriacide & fungicide with added deodorising ingredient
- Dosage: Clean 0.5% in water
- Dosage: Mint 1% in water to fight bacteria
- Dosage: Mint 5% in water to fight fungi
- A safe and hygienic way to handle dead mice and rats.
- Prod rodents from a distance to ensure they are dead first.
- Wash your hands and the mini grabber thoroughly in a good disinfectant after use.
- Double bag dead rodents and dispose of them in a sealed bin.
- Collect dead rodents immediately to ensure they do not present a risk to pets or wildlife.
|Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves|
- Micron Powder-free non-sterile light-duty disposable nitrile gloves
- Size Large.Elastic fit means one size fits all
- Ideal for personal protection against collection of dead pests, pest droppings removal and silicone adhesive
- Dispose of after use
|Nitrile Gauntlets |
- Chemically resistant nitrile gauntlet
- CE marked
- One size fits all
- Flock lined for comfort
- 100% Butadiene Acrylonitrile latex (NBR)
|5 + £2.00||10 + £1.90|
|Waste Sack - Pack of 10|
- Heavy gauge polythene waste sacks, less likely to burst or tear when in use
- Much stronger than a domestic black bin liner
- Ideal for use in disposing of pest carcasses, droppings and infestation site clearance work
- Use 200mm cable ties to seal-up the bags once full
|10 + £4.99|
|Cable Ties 200mm|
- For use in sealing our heavy duty waste sacks once full
- Available in packs of 10 or 100
- Used to place droppings and pest carcasses into waste sacks
- All steel construction
- Width 140mm x Length 393mm x Depth 60mm
- Weight 200g
- Can be disposed of after use, or disinfected and re-used
|Respair E Disposable P3 Valved Face Mask|
- P3 valved face mask, industrial quality disposable respirator
- Suitable for use against solid and liquid particulates including oil-based mists
- Ideal for use during infestation clean-ups and application of insecticides
- Contour fit with fast-flow valve for easy breathing / speaking
- Conforms to EN149:2001 FFP3V
|5 + £2.99||10 + £2.79|
|Disposable Dupont Tyvek Classic Hooded Suit - XL - Model CHF5|
- Disposable Dupont Tyvek Classic Hooded Suit - XL - Model CHF5 - CE-marked
- Model CHF5 XL - one size fits all, can accomodate normal clothing underneath the suit.
- Protection of clothing and hair during waste clearance, elasticated cuffs and ankles
- Quantity disounts available when you buy 5 or more suits at a time
- Sizes S, M, L XXL and XXXL available to special order.
|5 + £4.99||10 + £3.99|